Wednesday 25 September 2013

September 2013 Visiting Teaching Message

So I finally got a vt companion and a few sisters to visit. I got very excited and made the message something special.

So for this I used 12"x12" scrapbooking card that is double sided. As it is the first month of Spring I went for a Spring theme with floral card. I folded the scrapbooking card up a third of the way. Then folded it into thirds so the message and chocolate would sit in their spots. 

I also bought a shimmering pink scrapbooking card, cut it into three pieces and wrapped the pieces tight around the folded message and sticky taped at the back.

I bought some thick yellow ribbon and tied it around the pink cut outs for a finishing touch.

I used the flyer section of Vista Print to make the message and picked a spring theme flyer to keep in tone with the rest of the message.






No comments:

Post a Comment